Eight Selected for Prestigious Summer Programs

Back to Article
Back to Article

Juniors Hays Galloway, Ben Carper, Patrick McCarthy, Zach Allen, Jacob Steele, Justin Young and Carl Grief were selected for the Governor's Scholars Program.  

Sophomore Paul Bradford earned a spot in the Governor's School for Entrepreneurs.

Juniors Hays Galloway, Ben Carper, Patrick McCarthy, Zach Allen, Jacob Steele, Justin Young and Carl Grief were selected for the Governor's Scholars Program. Sophomore Paul Bradford earned a spot in the Governor's School for Entrepreneurs.

photo by Kaizad Joshi

photo by Kaizad Joshi

photo by Kaizad Joshi

ECHO Staff

After a rigorous statewide competition involving more than 3,000 applicants, eight Trinity students earned a spot on one of four college campuses for five weeks of study in the longest running governor’s program in the country.

Juniors Hays Galloway, Ben Carper, Patrick McCarthy, Zach Allen, Jacob Steele, Justin Young and Carl Grief were selected for the Governor’s Scholars Program.

Sophomore Paul Bradford earned a spot in the Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs.

Mr. Frank Ward, director of the Advanced Program at Trinity, coordinated the school’s involvement in the selection process.