ECHO

• All Saints Day Mass.......................................................Nov. 1

• Fall Break! ........................................Oct. 11 - 15

• Open House ....................................................Nov. 11

Master Chefs in the Making

Culinary+Club+members+hone+their+cooking+skills.+
Culinary Club members hone their cooking skills.

photo by Liam O'Brien

photo by Liam O'Brien

ECHO Staff

Trinity’s Culinary Club, moderated by Dr. Debbie Heaverin, allows students to learn the fine art of cooking and presenting meals.

photos by Liam O'Brien
The Culinary Club lets students develop their cooking skills.

1 Comment

One Response to “Master Chefs in the Making”

1. Michael McGuire on November 1st, 2018 3:07 pm

I am a Trinity Alumnus (Class of 1975) who got his start in the Culinary Arts while in the U.S. Coast Guard as a Subsistence Specialist for 9 years. After leaving the Military I attended the Culinary Arts program at Jefferson Community College while working at one of Kentucky’s finest restaurant, Casa Grisanti for a year before moving to the metro Chicago area where I finished schooling at The College of DuPage. I worked at many fine restaurants in the Chicago area while still honing my Culinary skills. Hired on as the P.M. Shift Line Supervisor at the Hyatt Hotel in Lisle, IL, I worked there until moving back to Louisville where I went to work as the Sous Chef at the Raddison Hotel East. When the opportunity to become the Executive Chef at the new Raddison Airport Hotel opened up in 1991 I moved to the Saint Louis area and have been here ever since. I was the Executive Chef at the Raddison for 9 years and then went into the Health Care branch of the Foodservice Industry as the Chef/Production Manager at SSM St. Joseph Hospital in St. Charles, Mo. I am now working in an Independent Living Facility and was wondering if you would be intrested in hosting me as a Guest Chef for your Culinary Arts Program for a day. Thank you and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The student news site of  Trinity High School
Master Chefs in the Making