The student news site of  Trinity High School

ECHO

• Opening Mass - August 23
  • Freshman Academic Convocation - August 15
  • First day of classes - August 8
  • New Student Day - August 7
  • Book Day 2024 - August 5

ECHO

ECHO

Polls

Which breakfast item is best?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Patrick Heintz to Take on Ski Club

With Sr. Kathy Cash leaving Trinity at the end of this school year, her responsibilities have been taken on by many members of Trinity’s staff. One of these responsibilities is Trinity’s Ski Club. Sr. Kathy’s spot is being taken by science teacher Patrick Heintz. With Ski Club being so popular at Trinity, this role was an important one to fill.

Patrick Heintz

Heintz has been a part of the club for many years. When he first came to Trinity, administration initially asked him if he wanted to run Ski Club or coach wrestling, “so, I did wrestling instead of ski club when I got here”. Heintz previously worked and ran two ski clubs before Trinity’s. “I’d been doing a ski club for about 13 years with Lex Cath,” stated Heintz. When he was in college, he also started a ski club at University of Louisville.

Regarding the club’s process and passes, Heintz stated, “I anticipate that it will all stay the same.” The club in past years goes to Perfect North 4-5 times per ski season on Fridays after school. The club takes a bus after school which will also return to school once the day of skiing/snowboarding has finished. Students also get a discount on a certain ski pass if they buy one during the time permitted before the season starts. For more information on Ski Club, you can contact Heintz at [email protected].