The student news site of  Trinity High School

ECHO

• Opening Mass - August 23
  • Freshman Academic Convocation - August 15
  • First day of classes - August 8
  • New Student Day - August 7
  • Book Day 2024 - August 5

ECHO

ECHO

What’s Next for the Class of 2024?

Joshua Krebs

Graduation for the class of 2024 is just around the corner, so what’s to come for the next chapter of these seniors’ lives? We questioned 20 seniors about what they plan to do after high school, and we received a wide variety of results.

Ethan Allegier: “I plan on going to the University of Kentucky, and I am majoring in business and finance and want to join a fraternity.”

Kyle Campbell: “I plan on playing baseball at University of Louisville and am majoring in criminal justice.”

Ethan Dillon: “I’m going to major in exercise science to become a physical therapist and am wanting to play baseball but am not sure where I am going to college yet.”

Jack Howe: “I am going to Ole Miss and majoring in Southern Studies, but plans to change to business and plan to own a business.”

Charlie Horner: “I’m going to Transylvania University and am playing lacrosse while majoring in finance and business. My dream job is to be a financial advisor for athletes.”

Cole Jacobsen: “I am going to the University of Kentucky, and am majoring in marketing, and I plan to own a business or advertising.”

Will Harris: “I’m going to the University of Kentucky and am undecided for my major. I plan to get involved in Greek life and just working on my classes consistently. Future dream job is to be a financial advisor.”

Henry Skinger: “I’m going to University of Miami and am majoring in marketing. I also plan on joining a fraternity.”

Talan Craig: “I’m going to the University Nevada for school. I am majoring in finance and plan to be involved in Greek life. When I’m older I plan to be a financial advisor.”

Jake Castelluzo: “I plan to go to the University of Kentucky and am majoring in finance and accounting. I want to work with the intercontinental exchange when I’m older.”

Simon Petrusca: “I plan on going to South Carolina and major in Real Estate.”

Matthew Maguire: “I plan on going to Ole Miss and majoring in Business.”

Sam Douglass: “I will be going to the University of Kentucky, and I’m majoring in marketing.”

Max Peklenk: “I will attend the University of Kentucky, and I plan on majoring in business and marketing.”

Jeff Horlander: “I will be attending Cincinnati and will major in business.”

Eric Bradford: “I will be attending WKU next year.”

Jack Talbot: “I am going to Georgia and plan to major in civil engineering.”

Baxter Tedisco: ”I am committed to Transylvania to play baseball, and I plan to major in accounting.”

Davis Gallahue: “I’m majoring in Finance at the University of Kentucky.”

Ben Braun: “I plan on going to the University of Kentucky, and I will major in finance.”

Good luck to every member of the class of 2024 as they embark on their next journey!