The student news site of  Trinity High School

ECHO

• Opening Mass - August 23
  • Freshman Academic Convocation - August 15
  • First day of classes - August 8
  • New Student Day - August 7
  • Book Day 2024 - August 5

ECHO

ECHO

Polls

Which breakfast item is best?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Trinity’s Class of 2025 Secretary: Will Saner

Saner
Saner

Trinity’s class of 2025 recently elected their senior class officers. The current Trinity juniors elected Will Saner to be their secretary. When Saner was asked why he ran for this prestigious position he said, “I’ve always been a fan of challenges in my life, and I felt this was one that I really needed to do to help all my brothers here at school become the best grade possible.”

…I felt this was one that I really needed to do to help all my brothers here at school become the best grade possible.

— Will Saner

Saner is very involved in Trinity and plans to stay that way. Saner is a member of the Trinity’s football team, is a student ambassador, and is a student representative for Becket house. Saner shared his goals with us for the upcoming school year. “My plans are to have more community outreach services, like more stuff with Hand in Hand Ministry and more stuff with Dare to Care.”

Being a senior class officer is an outstanding accomplishment, and being elected is not something that happens on accident. Saner thinks a tool in his skillset that separated him from his peers in the elections was his voice. “Having a voice that I can reach out to people with…I feel like that’s why I got voted in because people knew I could tell the board what the school is feeling and that I can be trusted and always say what needs to be said.”

Being able to be such a big part in Trinity’s community means a lot Saner. One of Saner’s favorite memories at Trinity so far is being a member of the 23’-24’ football team that won state. Saner spoke on the brotherhood at Trinity and what it means to him. “The brotherhood, when you first come into Trinity, you always hear it’s a brotherhood …you see all over the place and it is, it’s truly special”. Look forward to seeing what Saner will do for Trinity and its brotherhood the 24’-25 school year.